Monday, 03 April 2017 | 0 Comments
This post is a single point to access some of the resources I'm developing as I investigate the new Mathematics Standard Stage 6 Syllabus (2017) released by the NSW Education Standards Authority.
2. Standard syllabus versus General syllabus: includes each item in the new syllabus mapped to the old syllabus. Also includes links to the Australian Curriculum. This is not official, rather my best guess.
3. Standard syllabus versus General syllabus - Presentation: an overview of the topics in the new syllabus mapped to the old syllabus. Slides designed for presentation.
4. Standard syllabus mapped to General syllabus: an overview of the topics in the new syllabus mapped to the old syllabus. An abbreviated version of #2 above and slightly more detail than #3.
5. 23/04/2017 Presentation: Mathematics Standard - What's new, what stays the same?: a slide package that I will be presenting at Staff Development Day to my faculty. For that reason, some of the slides may be unclear without the context I will provide.
6. 29/04/2017 Mathematics Continuum of Learning: from the Mathematics 7-10 Syllabus Continuum of Learning, I have used the new Stage 6 Standard syllabus to attempt to extend the Continuum of Learning.
Documents above based on Mathematics Standard Stage Syllabus, NESA, 2017. They are not authorised NESA documents. They are for planning and review purposes only. Shared for use by teachers in schools only.
Over on MathsLinks, I've started aligning content to the new Standard syllabus.
New Subscribe to the …MathsLinks
Simon Job — eleventh year of teaching maths in a public high school in Western Sydney, Australia.
MathsClass is about teaching and learning in a maths classroom. more→
The story of a designer conquering mathematics.
processing mathematics design maths
Going A.P.E. (Replacing P.E.E.)
Pattern Blocks | www.MathEdPage.org
Old World Geometry
poster retail jewellery geometry maths